|Title:||Children's Curriculum Support Leader (PT)|
Are you task driven and enjoy working behind the scenes? Do you have a passion for Children's Ministry and have experience using programs such as Final Cut Pro and ProPresenter? If you are a team player and enjoy creating and editing videos, we might have the job for you!
The Children's Ministry team is looking for a Curriculum Support Leader who will be responsible for assisting the Technical Support Leader in putting together the tech needs for the weekend programs across all campuses in all children’s environments Preschool – 5th Grade.
Primary responsibilities will include:
1. Create weekly graphics for children's programs (Bible verse, big idea, etc.).
2. Load all tech elements (videos, graphics, sound fx) into weekend ProPresenter file.
3. Sync weekly ProPresenter file with multisite campuses.
4. Assist Children's Technical Support Leader with video editing.
5. Assist Children's Technical Support Leader with video shoots as time allows.
6. Knowledge and experience in Final Cut and Adobe Photoshop will be helpful.
7. Knowledge and experience filming with video cameras will be helpful.
8. Perform other related duties as assigned.
This Part-Time (10 hour a week) position requires weekday only hours.
Still reading and interested??? Please apply!